When it looks like this…
It doesn’t matter what day it is; we are ALWAYS BUYING! We’ve been buying Transformers and vintage toy collections for over three decades. We are fast, friendly, and, most importantly, fair. But don’t take our word for it, check out our 5-star ratings and reviews on Google and our A+ rating with the BBB.
We aspire to make the process as simple, rewarding and hassle-free as possible. Give Chris, the Transformers expert, a call at 888-946-2895, or send him a message and let’s get started.
If you’re here to sell that’s great! Want to skip all the reading and just see what we’ll pay for your toys? Just send us your list and/or photos now or continue reading and when you’re done we’d love to see what you have!
What We Buy
G1 Transformers (Generation 1)
- Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers (Generation 1) and G2 Transformers (Generation 2) action figures.
- Mail-aways and promos, Combiners, Headmasters, Targetmasters, Powermasters, Pretenders, Micromasters and more from 1984-1996.
Takara Diaclone, Micro Change and Japanese G1 Transformers
- Diaclone & Micro Change pre-Transformers toys from 1980-1990 from Japan.
- Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers, Scramble City, Headmasters, Super-God Masterforce, Victory and other Japanese toy lines from 1983-1990.
- Antex 1985 vintage from Argentina.
- Milton Bradley MB 1985 and 1986 vintage from Europe.
- Espana Milton Bradley MB Classics 1990 and 1991 vintage from Europe and Australia.
- Joustra Diaclone 1984, 1985 and 1986 from France.
- Ceji Revel 1985 and 1986 vintage from Europe.
- GiG Diaclone 1984, 1985 and 1986 vintage Italian from Greece.
- Finnish Diaclone 1984 and 1985 vintage from Europe.
- El Greco 1990 and 1991 vintage from Greece.
- Estrela 1985 vintage from Brazil.
- Lynsa 1985 and 1986 vintage from Argentina.
- Basa Hude 1985 and 1986 vintage from Peru.
- Canadian 1984-1990 bilingual vintage G1 from Hasbro
- Hasbro 1984-1990 vintage G1 from the United Kingdom
- Chinese 1989-1996 vintage from Hasbro
- IGA Plasticos 1985, 1985 and 1989 vintage Mexican from Mexico.
- Pre-production pieces, pre-production samples, unreleased, cancelled, mock-ups, samples, test shot, first shot, factory samples, Kenner standard, Hasbro standard, salesman samples, store displays, marketing and advertising materials and pre-release Transformers.
- Essentially, if you have any pre-production items, we want to buy them!
Transformer Exclusives, Masterpiece and More
- Botcon and all Convention exclusives in the US and Japan.
- e-HOBBY or e-HOBBY exclusives from Japan.
- MP Masterpiece Transformers.
- 3rd Party Transformers including:
- Toyworld, Mastermind Creations, Unique Toys, Planet X, Fansprojects, Fans Toys, Flame Toys, TFC, Maketoys and more!
Don’t see a toy you have in the list above? That doesn’t mean we aren’t buying! Call us at 888-946-2895 or send us a message and tell us what you have!
About the Buyer
If you’ve found yourself wondering how to “sell my Transformers” either single action figures or vast toy collections, Chris Ingledue is the guy for you. Chris has been buying toys for over 30 years and has sold to over 200,000 collectors! If you’d like to get to know Chris, learn about how he developed this passion, and just how much experience he has with selling collections, please feel free to check out his bio. From his many years of experience, Chris has learned the ins and outs of buying toys and has come up with a process that is simple, efficient, and takes only about a week from start to finish. In fact, he’s made the process so easy and reliable that the Better Business Bureau (BBB) has given his company, Wheeljack’s Lab, an A+ rating!
Step 1: Let us know what toys you have
We are primarily interested in buying 1960s–1990s action figures, but we would be happy to discuss any toy collection. Ideally, take pictures of your collection. If pictures are not possible, a list of the figures is a great starting point. Once received our professional team will assess your collectibles and figure out their value.
Step 2: Receive a quote to sell your toys
We will get back to you with an offer for your toy collection. Wheeljack’s Lab emphasizes the relationships we build, and we pride ourselves on our quick turnaround times and fair pricing. We want to make selling as hassle-free and simple as possible. Our team aims to reply to you on the same day.
Step 3: Ship your toy collection
If you are happy with the pre-inspection quote, you can accept the offer which will kick-start the selling process! When you decide to sell your figures, a member of our team will make up to a full deposit into your bank account. So, you will see 100% of your money upfront.
You then have three days to pack and ship your collection. There is no need to worry. For, we will send detailed shipping instructions, as well as packing tips. We include all of these are complimentary with our offer! Additionally, we will provide you with prepaid shipping labels.
Cannot ship? We will come to you!
Is your collection so big you cannot ship? Do you have an estate you do not know what to do with? Send us a message and we are happy to discuss options with you. We will gladly travel to you to pick up those goodies if shipping just is not an option for you. We enjoy supplying the absolute best customer service and that includes traveling to you if needed.
Step 4: Your collection arrives at our doorstep
We will let you know as soon as your collection arrives at our warehouse. It takes us two business days to review and inspect your figures. If there are no issues, that is it.
So What Are You Waiting For?
Turn Your G1 Transformers and Vintage Toy Collection into Cash with Wheeljack’s Lab!
If you are ready to sell, we are ready to buy! Call us at 888-946-2895 or use the form below to send us a message!