Sell My Transformers Toys now
Our professional, friendly, and expert staff have decades of experience as collectible toy buyers. So, if you are ready to sell your Transformers toys to us, fill out the form below or call us at 888-946-2895.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE as of 1/12/2022 **
Unfortunately COVID has hit our company and we will need to take a 2 week break in order to ensure our employees and owner are safe. We have suspended all contact forms and shopping forms until 1/26/2022. In the mean time please browse our site and review the items we have for sale. We apology in advance for the inconvenience.
Chris Ingledue ~ Wheeljack's Lab Owner
If you’re here to sell, that is great! You can skip reading all that is below so that you can see what we will pay for your toys. Just send us your list and/or photos now. Otherwise, continue reading. When you’re done, we would love to see what you have!
It is Thursday, October 21st 2021, yet we are still buying Transformers and vintage toy collections. For over three decades, we have been fast, friendly, and, most importantly, fair. Still, don’t take our word for it. Check out our 5-star ratings and reviews on Google and our A+ rating with the BBB.
We aspire to make the process as simple, rewarding and hassle-free as possible. So, give Chris, the Transformers expert, a call at 888-946-2895, or send him a message and let’s get started.
We Buy Transformers and Vintage Action Figures
We are interestesd in buying:
G1 (Generation 1) and G2 (Generation 2) Transformers
- Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers (Generation 1) and G2 Transformers (Generation 2) action figures.
- Mail-aways and promos, Combiners, Headmasters, Targetmasters, Powermasters, Pretenders, Micromasters and more from 1984-1996.
Takara Diaclone, Micro Change, and Japanese G1 Transformers
- Diaclone & Micro Change pre-Transformers toys from 1980-1990 from Japan.
- Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers, Scramble City, Headmasters, Super-God Masterforce, Victory and other Japanese toy lines from 1983 to 1990.
Sell Us Your Foreign Generation One Transformers
- Argetina’s Antex from 1985.
- Europe’s Milton Bradley (MB) from 1985 to 1986
- Europe’s and Australia’s Espana Milton Bradley (MB) Classics from 1990 and 1991.
- France’s Joustra Diaclone from 1984 to 1986.
- Europe’s Ceji Revel from 1985 and 1986.
- Italy’s and Greece’s GiG Diaclone from 1984, 1985 and 1986.
- Europe’s Finnish Diaclone from 1984 and 1985.
- Greece’s El Greco from 1990 and 1991.
- Brazil’s Estrela from 1985.
- Argetina’s Lynsa from 1985 to 1986
- Canda’s Hasbro bilingual packaging from 1984 to 1990.
- Peru’s Basa Hude from 1985 and 1986.
- United Kingdom’s and Europe’s Hasbro toys from 1984 to 1990.
- Mexico’s IGA Plasticos from 1985, 1985 and 1989.
- China’s Hasbro toys from 1989-1996.
We are also intrested in buying prototypes
- Pre-production pieces, samples, unreleased, cancelled, mock-ups, samples, test shot, first shot, factory samples, Kenner standard, Hasbro standard, salesman samples, store displays, marketing and advertising materials and pre-release Transformers.
- Essentially, if you’re selling any pre-production Transformers items, we want to buy them!
We buy Transformer Exclusives, Masterpieces and many more
- Botcon and all Convention exclusives in the US and Japan.
- e-HOBBY or e-HOBBY exclusives from Japan.
- Masterpiece (MP) Transformers.
- 3rd Party Transformers including:
- Toyworld, Mastermind Creations, Unique Toys, Planet X, Fansprojects, Fans Toys, Flame Toys, TFC, Maketoys and more!
About Our Transformers Buyer
If you’ve found yourself wondering how to sell either your single Transformers action figures or vast Transformers collection, Chris Ingledue is the guy for you. For over thirty years, Chris has bought and sold new and used toys. He has also sold to over 200,000 collectors! With his many years of experience, Chris learned the ins and outs of buying toys. So, he has come up with a process that is simple, efficient, and takes only about a week from start to finish. Since his process is so easy and reliable, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) has given Wheeljack’s Lab, an A+ rating!
How to sell your Transformers collection to us
Step 1: Let us know what Transformers toys you have
We are primarily interested in buying 1960s–1990s action figures. However, we would be happy to discuss any toy collection. First, you will ideally take pictures of your collection. However, if pictures are not possible, a list of the figures is a great starting point. Once received, our professional team will assess your collectibles and figure out their value.
Step 2: Receive a quote to sell your toys
We will get back to you with an offer for your toy collection. Wheeljack’s Lab emphasizes the relationships we build, so we pride ourselves on our quick turnaround times and fair pricing. Since we want to make selling as hassle-free and simple as possible, our team aims to reply to you on the same day.
Step 3: Ship your toy collection
If you are happy with the pre-inspection quote, you can accept the offer which will kick-start the selling process! When you decide to sell your figures, a member of our team will make up to a full deposit into your bank account. So, you will see 100% of your money upfront.
You then have three days to pack and ship your collection. However, there is no need to worry. We will send detailed shipping instructions, as well as packing tips since we include all of these are complimentary with our offer! Additionally, we will provide you with prepaid shipping labels.
Cannot ship? We will come to you!
Is your collection so big you cannot ship, or do you have an estate you do not know what to do with? Send us a message, so that we can happily discuss options with you. If shipping is just not an option for you, we will also gladly travel to you to pick up those Transformers goodies. We enjoy supplying the absolute best customer service which includes traveling to you if needed.
Step 4: Your collection arrives at our doorstep
We will let you know as soon as your collection arrives at our warehouse. Then, it takes us two business days to review and inspect your figures. As long as there are no issues, that is it.
So, what Are You Waiting For?
Turn Your G1 Transformers Toy Collection into Cash with Wheeljack’s Lab!
Examples of Transformers Toys We Buy
1985 G1 Optimus Prime MISB (Mint in Sealed Box)
Generatoin 1 Shockwave from 1985 Loose 100% Complete
2008 Botcon Shattered Glass Boxset MIB (Mint in Box)
1985 G1 Jetfire MIB (Mint in Box)
G1 Megatron from 1984 Loose 100% Complete
1986 G1 Blurr Loose 100% Complete
1985 G1 Pepsi Optimus Prime Uncirculated Factory Case
1992 G2 Bumblebee Loose 100% Complete
Generation 1 Bludgeon from 1989 MOSC (Mint on Sealed Card)
1986 G1 Menasor MIB (Mint in Box)
1987 G1 Hot Rod Targetmaster AFA Graded MISB (Mint in Sealed Box)