It doesn’t matter what day it is; we are ALWAYS BUYING! We’ve been buying Transformers and vintage toy collections for over three decades. We are fast, friendly, and, most importantly, fair. But don’t take our word for it, check out our 5-star ratings and reviews on Google and our A+ rating with the BBB.
We aspire to make the process as simple, rewarding and hassle-free as possible. Give Chris, the Transformers expert, a call at 515-329-5090, or send him a message and let’s get started.
If you’re here to sell that’s great! Want to skip all the reading and just see what we’ll pay for your toys? Just send us your list and/or photos now or continue reading and when you’re done we’d love to see what you have!
Transformers We Buy
- Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers (Generation 1) and G2 Transformers (Generation 2) action figures.
- Mail-aways and promos, Combiners, Headmasters, Targetmasters, Powermasters, Pretenders, Micromasters and more from 1984-1996.
- Diaclone & Micro Change pre-Transformers toys from 1980-1990 from Japan.
- Fight! Super Robot Lifeform Transformers, Scramble City, Headmasters, Super-God Masterforce, Victory and other Japanese toy lines from 1983-1990.
- Antex 1985 vintage from Argentina.
- Milton Bradley MB 1985 and 1986 vintage from Europe.
- Espana Milton Bradley MB Classics 1990 and 1991 vintage from Europe and Australia.
- Joustra Diaclone 1984, 1985 and 1986 from France.
- Ceji Revel 1985 and 1986 vintage from Europe.
- GiG Diaclone 1984, 1985 and 1986 vintage Italian from Greece.
- Finnish Diaclone 1984 and 1985 vintage from Europe.
- El Greco 1990 and 1991 vintage from Greece.
- Estrela 1985 vintage from Brazil.
- Lynsa 1985 and 1986 vintage from Argentina.
- Basa Hude 1985 and 1986 vintage from Peru.
- Hasbro 1984-1990 vintage Canadian Bilingual from Canada.
- Hasbro 1984-1990 vintage UK United Kingdom from Europe.
- Hasbro 1989-1996 vintage Chinese from China.
- IGA Plasticos 1985, 1985 and 1989 vintage Mexican from Mexico.
- Pre-production pieces, pre-production samples, unreleased, cancelled, mock-ups, samples, test shot, first shot, factory samples, Kenner standard, Hasbro standard, salesman samples, store displays, marketing and advertising materials and pre-release Transformers.
- Essentially, if you’re Selling Transformers pre-production items, we want to buy them!
- Botcon and all Convention exclusives in the US and Japan.
- e-HOBBY or e-HOBBY exclusives from Japan.
- MP Masterpiece Transformers.
- 3rd Party Transformers including:
- Toyworld, Mastermind Creations, Unique Toys, Planet X, Fansprojects, Fans Toys, Flame Toys, TFC, Maketoys and more!
About Our Transformers Buyer
If you’ve found yourself wondering how to “sell my Transformers” either single action figures or vast toy collections, Chris Ingledue is the guy for you. Chris has been buying toys for over 30 years and has sold to over 200,000 collectors! If you’d like to get to know Chris, learn about how he developed this passion and just how much experience he has with selling Transformers, please feel free to check out his bio. From his many years of experience, Chris has learned the ins-and-outs of buying toys and has come up with a process that is simple, efficient, and takes only about a week from start to finish. In fact, he’s made the process so easy and reliable that the Better Business Bureau (BBB) has given his company, Wheeljack’s Lab, an A+ rating!
The Transformers Selling Process
Step 1: Let Us Know What You Have
We are primarily interested in buying G1 Transformers action figures, but we would be happy to discuss any toy collection. Ideally, take pictures of the ones you have so we can identify and evaluate them. Don’t worry if this isn’t possible – a list of the figures is also a great starting point.
Once you send us the photos and/or the list, our professional team will assess your collectibles and determine their value.
Step 2: Receive a Quote To Sell Us Your Toys
We will get back to you with a pre-inspection offer on your toy collection. We place emphasis on the relationships we build, and we pride ourselves on our quick turnaround times and fair pricing. We want to make selling as hassle-free and simple as possible and we know you’re busy. Our team aims to provide you with a reply on the same day.
Step 3: Ship Your Collection
If you’re happy with the pre-inspection quote, you can accept the offer which will kick-start the selling process! When you decide to sell your figures, a member of our team will make a 50% deposit into your bank account. You then have three days to pack and ship your collection after you’ve received the deposit. Don’t worry, detailed shipping instructions, as well as packing tips, will be included with our offer!
Can’t Ship? We Can Come to You!
Is your collection so big you can’t ship? Do you have an estate you don’t know what to do with? Send us a message and we’re happy to discuss options with you. We’ll gladly travel to you to pick up those Transformers goodies if shipping just isn’t an option for you. We enjoy providing the absolute best customer service and that includes traveling to you if needed.
Step 4: Get Paid For Selling Your Transformers Collection!
We will notify you as soon as your collection arrives at our warehouse. It takes us two business days to review and inspect your figures. If there are no issues, you will receive the rest of your payment including your shipping fees, that’s right – we pay your shipping!
So What Are You Waiting For?
Turn Your G1 Transformers and Vintage Toy Collection into Cash with Wheeljack’s Lab!
If you are ready to sell Transformers, we are ready to buy! Call us at 515-329-5090 or use the form below to send us a message!
Examples of Transformers Toys We Buy
1985 G1 Shockwave Loose 100% Complete
1984 G1 Megatron Loose 100% Complete
1988 G1 Darkwing Loose 100% Complete
1986 G1 Blurr Loose 100% Complete
1989 G1 Bludgeon MOSC (Mint on Sealed Card)
1986 G1 Groove MOSC (Mint on Sealed Card)
1985 G1 Optimus Prime MISB (Mint in Sealed Box)
1985 G1 Scrapper MOSC (Mint on Sealed Card)
1986 G1 Sandstorm MIB (Mint in Box)
1985 G1 Jetfire MIB (Mint in Box)
1984 G1 Megatron MIB (Mint in Box)
1986 G1 Menasor MIB (Mint in Box)
1987 G1 Hot Rod Targetmaster AFA Graded MISB (Mint in Sealed Box)
1986 G1 Powerglide AFA Graded MOSC (Mint on Sealed Card)
1986 G1 Mail Away Optimus Prime MISB (Mint in Sealed Box)
1985 G1 Pepsi Optimus Prime Uncirculated Factory Case
1994 G2 Skyjack MOSC (Mint on Sealed Card)
1991 G2 Pyro Spark MISB (Mint in Sealed Box)
1992 G2 Snare Loose 100% Complete
1992 G2 Bumblebee Loose 100% Complete
2002 G1 Reissue Silverstreak Prototype Reissue Hasbro
1983 Mirage F-1 Ligier JS11 No 16 MIB (Mint in Box)
1982 Diaclone Sunstreaker Countach
LP500S No 1 MIB (Mint in Box)
1984 Diaclone Swoop
Pteranodon Dinosaur Robo MIB (Mint in Box)
200 Series Shinkansen Yukikaze No 3 MIB (Mint in Box)
Metal Falcon Hawk MC-16 MIB (Mint in Box)
S&W 44 Magnum MC-11 MIB (Mint in Box)
Radi-Cassette Robo Blue MC-21 MIB (Mint in Box)
Battle Patrol Micromaster MIB (Mint in Box)
Gobots Minicars 84 MISB (Mint in Sealed Box)